Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's funny how things work out.

So almost 10 minutes after I wrote the last post I found something out that just was not what I was expecting to hear. It wasn't anything awful, but not really anything good- not in my eyes. It just was not something that I had ever thought about. It did not turn out to be one of my finest moments haha

But a lot of good came out of that night. I finally started to get angry. I hadn't really gotten angry about this whole thing yet, and I finally did. I never in a million years thought that I would say that I'm glad that this happened, but I think I am. I've really gotten to know myself again over the last 2 months. In this last month I've been a lot happier than I was before, and it had nothing to do with you or what happened. It was because I made the decision to not let things get to me. Things are going pretty well with school, money is always going to be an issue but I'm getting it figured out, I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my friends and met some great new ones too. I'm most definitely coming back into my own.

So I guess I'm almost saying thank you... I'm not exactly sure what for yet lol but I feel like owe you a thank you. If not for the last 2 months for the 3 years before that.

I learn something every time this happens. The first time- to be completely honest. The second- to just be me and not worry so much and just be happy.

I plan on doing exactly that too. I'm just going to be me. I'm not going to worry about the things I have no control over. I'm just going to be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment