Friday, December 23, 2011

Things change in a heartbeat

Over the last few weeks things have taken a wonderful turn for the better :)

School is done- finally! Winter guard has started. I've met some great people in the last few weeks, and the more time I spend with them the more I forget about you. And, it makes me glad to forget about you. I've been so much happier without obsessing about the day you told me everything that is wrong with me or that I could do better.  I will still always be thankful for what we had though because you were such a large part of my life for a very long time. You showed me a different side of life that I love, and helped me get through so many things. But, I know now that time is over, and it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things. 

I'm excited to keep moving on, and to start new adventures. 

I'm ready for the next chapter in my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment