Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank you

The last 5 weeks (yes I know I should stop keeping count, but that's almost impossible right now) have been some of the hardest I've ever had to go through.

But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been there for me..

Cindy and Vikki: You guys are like mom's to me and I'm so glad to have a pair away from home. It's been so nice to feel like no matter what time a day if I'm on campus I can just come by the office and see you two and it always makes me feel better. You ladies are amazing. Thank you.

The Hochman family: You all have helped me get through so much in the last year. I can't put into words how much it all has meant to me, and how thankful I am for it. You all are like a second family to me.

Shelby: You are by far my best friend in the whole world. Thank you for always being there for me- through everything over the last few years. Thank you for listening me to complain so much that first week, for being there to tell me exactly what I needed hear to be able to get through that first night. It meant so much to me. You're like my sister, and I couldn't be more thankful you are.

Tyler: Thank you for listening to me complain and ramble, try to sort out my thoughts, for making me laugh when I really needed to, and for distracting me so often when my thoughts were taking over. Thank you for not letting me say and do stupid things, and most importantly for theme days :) You have been such a great friend and are like a brother to me now, and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you better through all of this.

Chris: I don't even know where to start. The entire first week I would have been completely lost without you. Thank you for holding a grudge. Thank you for listening to me cry and blabber about absolutely everything. For being my new boyfriend :) You are one of my very best friends and it means the world to me how much you have been there to help me get through this all.

Sarah: You have been another one of those people that has been there for me through so much in the last few years. I'm so thankful for it all, and so glad that we've gotten to be such great friends over the last few years. It means the world to me.

Kate: I am so glad that I took the job at New Pal. You, Tiff, and the girls are so great and I love being there with you all. Thank you for making it such a smooth transition. Thank you for being an amazing friend and really helped me get through the last month too. I'm so glad we have gotten to be such good friends, and have so much fun since I've gotten to NP. I can't wait for more :)

Mom: I can't thank you enough for being the most amazing mother in the entire world! I can't say anything more than that. You simply are amazing, and I couldn't have asked for a better mom, role model, and best friend. I love you so much Mom!

Megan: You are just like Mom. There's not much I can say beside state the fact that I have the best sister in the whole world :) I'm so glad to have such a great sister to help me get through this all. I love you Goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment